Usually, when we’re talking with these folks, they’re frustrated with marketing lingo and also have a hard time believing that marketing really helps their business and means they are more income. Now it’s less these marketing efforts were not worthwhile, it might just be they were not performed within the right fashion. So, we have develop our ‘Top 5 Key Marketing Strategies‘ to keep in mind when planning the next advertising campaign.
1. Possess a central concept (or theme) for the advertising campaign. By going further then simply just mentioning a products’ benefits and features, and creating and properly executing a smart concept inside your marketing, you’ll engage feelings and provoke thought, and that’s what can make your campaign more memorable.
2. In marketing lingo, achieve is the amount of people who are uncovered for your message, while frequency is the amount of occasions they’ve been uncovered for this message. So achieve and frequency are essential factors inside your marketing decisions. Ideally you’d try to optimize both achieve and frequency, but frequently financial constraints will pressure you to select one within the other. So which, You may ask? Will I tell more and more people about my product less occasions or fewer people more occasions? To reply to this simply, marketing is about building business relationships and to get this done you have to be in touch with exactly the same people more frequently (that’s frequently), so with regards to selecting which to sacrifice you are best picking out a smaller sized target audience and ensuring they’re uncovered for your message as numerous occasions as you possibly can.
3. Repetition goes hands in hands with achieve and frequency with regards to your marketing efforts. Getting an offer that’s regular, consistent and communicates exactly the same central message could be more memorable. If you’re delivering emails, allow it to be the same time frame, on the day that each week or month or quarter. If you’re advertising on radio have your ads run simultaneously every day so your target audience is hearing exactly the same message more often.
4. Continuity is really important, but is really frequently overlooked. Keeping the brand image as well as your marketing message exactly the same across all of your selected marketing mediums only aids in repetition and frequency, which now that we know makes your message more memorable! For those who have produced a main theme for the message, then this ought to be transported across all mediums (print, radio, TV, web) as you advertising campaign.
5. For your own personel reference help make your marketing efforts measurable. Obtain feedback from new clients on how and where they learned about you so you are aware what’s working what is actually not. Also, you shouldn’t be afraid to request changes for your campaign’s distribution, frequency or placement which are using the feedback you obtain.
We know that many promising small to medium companies possess a limited marketing budget to utilize, however this does not mean you cannot achieve results. It is all about planning for a unique and memorable advertising campaign and strategically placing this across your selected mediums. So the next time you are planning for a advertising campaign keep these important aspects in your mind. And you can call us, we’d love that will help you construct your business through marketing success!